Thursday 9 December 2010


I started my second page of the newspaper by looking through local newspapers to see what sorts of pages there are, and this is an example of what I have found.
This page is a sports page from the Halstead Gazette, and i am going to use this category as my second page, this is because it is a page that most people are interested in because it shows achievements in sports from people in the area. For example, in the picture, there are two brothers that took part in a Road Runners day, and won a medal.
Also, one of the main stories is that Halstead are moving up on the table, this could be a great stpry to use, as it shows how the town is making more achievements and getting better at what they take part in.

I am now starting to plan my second page, and the layout on the picture is one that i am going to use as a template because it is a good way to put in a few more stories rather than one main story.

No comments:

Post a Comment